INITIAL HYBRID NM CCW LICENSING COURSE
Our New Mexico Concealed Carry Licensing Course (NM CCW) is a hybrid online/live course that has has been approved by the NM Dept. of Public Safety and exceeds their requirements for completing a licensing course. Spatha students will complete 8 hours of instruction in the comfort of their own home on a device of their choice (Windows, Apple, or Android) that can connect to our online school. The course will finish with another 7 hours of live classroom instruction and a course of live fire at the firing range.
Important Class Information
- Course Cost: $175.00 plus NM GRT, covers both days of instruction and range fees
- Physical Classroom location: 7209 Jefferson ST NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN CLASSROOM
- Range location: To be announced during classroom instruction
- Instructor email: Jonathan Grosso – email@example.com
NM Concealed Carry License Requirements
- 21 Years or older
- Resident of NM and US Citizen
- Completion of NM DPS Approved firearms course (our course fulfills this requirement)
- Legally able to own and carry a firearm
- More information and specific requirements can be found at NM DPS website
Required Equipment For Range Qualification
- Firearm of .32 caliber or higher
- Holster and belt for firearm
- Cover garment for firearm
- 50 rounds of new factory ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection
- Seasonably appropriate clothing and sun protection
Concealed Carry Application Information
- NM Concealed Carry License Application Cost: $100*
- More information and specific costs can be found at NM DPS website
*discounts and exclusions may apply to LEO, ex-LEO, and existing and ex-military. Specifics will be given in class but can also be found on the NM DPS website.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Spatha does not refund online courses if the user has successfully logged in and viewed course material. Refunds are typically only given if there is a technical issue disallowing course completion.
- Refund requests for technical issues, or if you never access the course, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students signed up for live classroom portions will be notified if there is a cancellation and given further instructions on rescheduling. If you need to reschedule a live fire registration, please give us 24 hours notice.